Monday, June 27, 2011

Dear Same-Sex Couples: Welcome to Marriage

Now that New York has joined five other states, I'd like homosexuals to know...

I do not support my heterosexual friends when they fornicate, shack up, have kids out of wedlock, commit adultery, divorce for anything other than abuse/abandonment/adultery/addiction (which really are all the same thing), or neglect children to whom they took on obligations. If someone in my family married someone, they make that other person an in-law and bring that person into my life, which means even if there is a divorce, I may still keep that other person in my life. Conversely, a partner of someone in my family is not part of my family until they marry. I vow to treat you exactly the same.

More at The Opine Editorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments. Be aware that anything you write may be thoroughly analyzed and used in subsequent blog entries.