Tuesday, August 10, 2021

I'm Strongly Pro-Choice

You may be shocked, but I'm pro-choice. Let me explain.

I'm in favor of property owners choosing what to do with their own property.

I'm in favor of employers choosing whom to hire, promote, and fire.

I'm in favor of employers choosing what they will offer as compensation, and employees choosing whether or not to accept.

I'm in favor of allowing each employee to choose whether or not to join a union.

I'm in favor of people choosing whether or not to pay for health insurance.

I’m in favor of people choosing whether or not they will save for the future.

I'm in favor of parents choosing which school, if any, their child will attend (if accepted), and which school(s), if any, they will financially support.

I'm in favor of people choosing whether or not they will own or carry a handgun, unless they've shown they can't be trusted with a gun.

I'm in favor of people choosing whether or not they will support a business.

I'm in favor of people choosing whether or not to be charitable, and being able to choose which charitable efforts they will support.

I'm in favor of people, even if they are elected officials, choosing whether or not to publicly express their religion.

I'm NOT in favor of ensuring someone can choose to kill their own child simply for being inconvenient, without legal repercussions, and to do so with taxpayer subsidies.

So I believe women should have more choices in life than the average "pro-choice" politician.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in favor of a woman's (and a man's) choice NOT to have sex before marriage, and if they do, and make a baby, to CHOOSE to give the baby up for adoption.

    ReplyDelete

I always welcome comments. Be aware that anything you write may be thoroughly analyzed and used in subsequent blog entries.