Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Keeping In Touch

You can keep in touch with me on various social media platforms, where I do participate frequently.

I know some people are boycotting this service or that service, but I plan to use any free service I can to promote the values I support, such as seeking the Lord, limiting government, protecting human life, and individual liberty.

Here's where else you can find me:

Facebook

Twitter

NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @PlayfulWalrus

And these below I haven't been using much lately:

Parler

Gab

MeWe

I do plan to blog here more in the future.

I want to connect with anyone who is at least one of the following:

Christian or follower of Christ
Pro-life
Supporter of limited government and individual rights
Supporter of the Constitution of the USA
Republican
Libertarian
Conservative
Moderate or Centrist
Classically Liberal
Trump Voter or Supporter
Concerned about countering Leftism
Interested in a National Divorce or taking the 9th and 10th Amendments seriously

If one or more of those describe you, please do reach out to connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments. Be aware that anything you write may be thoroughly analyzed and used in subsequent blog entries.