Monday, September 19, 2011

Someone Claiming to Be Glen Starkey Can't Argue

On July 15, 2010, I wrote on the previous version of this blog this post:

I Believe Glen Starkey Libeled Dr. Laura

Point by point, I carefully pointed out how Starkey was wrong.

Now, this comment, which demonstrates a common Leftist inability to argue, showed up over there, from "Glen":

I believe you're a idiot!
In what way have I libeled Dr. Laura? Your blog is a bunch of uninformed, mean-spirited nonsense, and I believe you're a big fat idiot.

Reading comprehension not your strong suit, Glen?

You... called... her... a... gay... basher. She... isn't.

Go ahead, Glen, you can let your lips move when you read that. Sound it out if you have to.

Oh, and Glen - How much charity for troops have you done lately, hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always welcome comments. Be aware that anything you write may be thoroughly analyzed and used in subsequent blog entries.